
Hey E'rybody! Happy Holidaze from me, Amber Renae. Now while I was indulging in a lil' Prehistoric Predator on the ever so educational National Geographic Channel, I gots to thinkin'......
I think I was a MEGALODON in a previous life and thus Fur Yo Walls may have initially been an underwater lifestyle aggression brand- aka ULAB. Not to hard to imagine, rightttt?
Anyways, for all you ignorant toad stools out there I have provided some background information on my species:
The megalodon (pronounced /ˈmɛɡələdɒn/ MEG-ə-lə-don, "big tooth" in Greek, from μέγας and ὀδούς) was a giant shark that lived in prehistoric times during the late Oligocene epoch and Neogene period,[1] and was a super-predator.
It was by far the largest and most powerful fish of its time and one of the biggest hypercarnivorous predators ever known with maximum size theorized to be around 20.3 metres (67 ft) in length and 103 metric tons(114 short tons) in weight. From scrutiny of its remains, scientists conclude that C. megalodon belongs to the order Lamniformes but its genus is disputed. Fossil evidence has revealed that C. megalodon fed upon large marine animals.
So basically what I'm trying to say if that I am the greatest more aggressive ferocious being that has ever or will ever EXIST. Therefore you best bow down and respect this bitch before I skin YOU and fur MY WALLS with your foul-stenched hairy CORPSE!
love you skid marks will all my ice box of a heart-
Amber Renae
No comments:
Post a Comment