
This is the first post I've made sober in a looooong time... or ever.... So I apologize for any spelling errors on my part. I try to keep it professional and inline with our company image but this can't wait till my Jeffery kicks in.
As you already know, Amber Renae and FUR YO WALLS have made it big... but you may not know HOW big. We've been working on a little (Huge) side project for you... our fans/clients.
On June 4th 2010 we've exploded our brand to a new level. Amber Renae has taken it Hollywood.
GET HIM TO THE GREEK has already made rave reviews and it's not by mistake that Amber Renae is part of it.
We not only did the set design for GET HIM TO THE GREEK, but we've made it onto the soundtrack. Our new hit single as sung by INFANT SORROWS: FURRY WALLS
check it here and make sure to see GET HIM TO THE GREEK and support our phat paycheques
Strokingly,
Amber Renae xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment