
Look, Sorry I've been gone...but Amber Renae has gotten PAID and is working on the most important pro-ho-ject of her life...A shelter of my own...Living with a solid roof, and floors that aren't cover in contaminated needles and pimp juice is completely new to me.
I've had to pick out door knobs, all the way to where I want my stripper pole to be installed. It ain't easy and fuck it's infuriating when people don't G'it Shit.
As you all know, I am a reputable interior designer of my own, I know what fur, paint or blood type I want on my walls and I don't FUCKING care what your opinion in the matter is. I'm sick of these peasant workers I hired, telling me whats right or wrong, making decisions that rape me of my earnings and half ass their way through the day. I would unleash the beast on them but I have to keep it on the low due to their ties to the mob (Yea I like to keep it gangsta, even when installing dry wall).
So, here, I rely on you...my fans to unleash my beast on...it's only safe to unleash it on a regular basis... as you know, a pent up beast can end up killing someone for cutting me in line at the local Home DEPOT... Bitch I don't CARE that you and your mullet are in a rush to install your wooden toilet seat, G'IT yo'self to da back of the LINE.
I's got to go my rabid house beast needs some food
till my next kill,
AMBER RENAE XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment