

A lot of clients have been writing in wondering how I've come to be in such phenomenal shape seeing as I used to be a crack-addicted street whore that weighed less than aborted fetus, had one strand of hair and three teeth. Well let me tell you it hasn't been easy nor cheap! It costs a pretty penny to go from white to black (full body skin transplant) and getting hourly human growth hormone injections. Additionally, I work out 26 hours a day. I work on a different clock where there are two more hours a day allocated for aggression and furociousness. The secret to my body of majesty and awe is my furred smartbells. They were dumbells like you assholes until I furred the fuck out of them. So since you are probably a thin crust hippo dick I suggest you start curling something other than your pubic hair and get on my level. Free set of smartbells with every room we fur! Hurry now, limited time offer!
No comments:
Post a Comment