Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Amber's Dictionary



For those of you that aren't in the know... Amber has written a special "fur yo walls" glossary of terms



Rape: r-ape/ like you know....everyday activity/I raped the grocery store today./I raped the bathroom floor.

Casual[ly]: cas-U-ally/term used when saying...or doing something ultra aggressive and or inappropriate/I raped your boyfriend casually./I killed someone casually.

Aggressive[ly]: a-ggres-ive/ To do something to the maxxx and or with intense passion./Her dance was so aggressive./I aggressively studied for my midterm./She aggressively put the tree on his car.

Hate: H-8/Universal ereday term for everything./I hate you./What's for dinner? A bucket of hate.

Phresh: f-resh/To be clean and new, like douching./This fur sample is so phresh./I found a phresh new place to chill./That food ain't so phresh.

One Night Stand: 1-nite-only/ A series of cocktails made to rock one night only, that will never be seen again, goes down smooth, regret instantly in the morning. (also to be followed by pregnancy testing)./Amber and I made a one night stand and can't remember the last 2 days and 45 mins./Renae has been arrested for soliciting sex after a one night stand.

Thin Crust: T-C/A person who lacks aggressiveness, rape skills, and ability to hold zeblood. Often referred to as "pussy"./You're too thin crust to party with us./Thin Crust shouldn't go to muay thai, they'll probably get hurt.

Smoking Meth[Loudly]: smok-in-meth/Getting it on (loudly). Not to be confused with rape/Amber renae loves to smoke meth when no one is home./Smoking Meth always pisses off the neighbours.

Control: Con-troll(NOT OK)/To be held back, to restrict in any way. Any form of regulation in any situation./You can't control this./THE ONLY RULE IS IT'S NOT OK TO CONTROL THIS.

D.P.: Dee-Pee/ Double penetration. NOT display pic(ture)./ When I DP you, you'll be crying with pleasure and pain, not changing your fucking facebook picture.

HippoDick: HIPpo-dick/ To kill someone/ I hippo dicked that mothafuck who owed my a donut

HippoDick: Hippo-dick/ hippopotamus gentalia

HippoDick: HIPPo-dick/ To suck a giant wang/ Woah that guy has a hippo dick, it was so hard to put in my mouth

HD: Ech Dee/ Hippo Dick abbreviation, contrary to popular belief it is not "High Definition" (I'll show you fuck HIGH DEF!)

Blow Job(noun) Blew(verb past-tense): Blooo-jobb, blu/ To roll into a party (preferable thrown by someone you don't know), break shit, talk smack, fall on the floor, impress all the guests, take a jacuzzi bath, put a christmas tree on a car and leave in a firey rage/ Usually followed by vomiting in a McDonald's drive through/ We totally blew Hutch's party last night, fuck.






No comments:

Post a Comment