
Now that we're back to work, Amber Renae has found it hard to focus. Since I've escaped from the pen, I've become some what famous. Please forgive me for not replying to the THOUSANDS of fan mail. I can't keep up with the insanity of sexual admiration that's been bestowed on my furry bits.
To keep up with these recent developments of shear popularity, I've hired a personal assistant.
I'd like to introduce you to HUTCH. He has been large part of the fur yo walls family from the start.
Hutch was my former Pool Boy/sex toy. His role was to tend to my every need such as, stealing my morning coffee from the neighbourhood yuppie to cleaning my booze filled vomit off my imaginary dog. He has recently been promoted to my personal fluffer. Don't be alarmed when your emails are answered without the same aggressiveness...he fucks on the daily and has no pent up aggression like your friend Amber Renae.
We promise to condition him into a fur tearing beast that will rip your eye out on command.
Fur Yo Walls because it's the right thing to do.
on with the show,
Amber ReNae xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment